Naval 3phase transformers
- Rated power: 5kVA – 1600kVA
- Type: Dry
- Input phase – phase voltage: up to 1000V AC
- Tapping: 2x ±1,5%
- Output phase – phase voltage: up to 1000V AC
- Operation frequency: 50-60Hz
- Operation: Continuous at full load (service factor 1)
- Voltage drop (no load – full load): up to 5% for power up to 15KVA, up to 2,5% for power over 15KVA
- Protective class: Ι
- Insulation class: F (155°C)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 45°C
- Maximum temperature rise: 90°C
- Environmental class: 2
- Protection degree: IP 23
- Terminals: rail clamps or high current stud terminals or bars (depending on rated current)
- Cooling: normal air flow (AN)
- Lifting way: eye nuts into enclosure
- Mounting way: flooring on shock absorbers
- Thermal protection: temperature sensors into windings (optional)
- Remote thermal control: temperature monitoring with RS 485 port (optional)
- Manufacturing standards: IEC 60076-11, IEC 60092-303, IEC 61558-2-4, Lloyd’s Register’s & Bureau Veritas Rules and Regulations
- Approval: BV Type Approval
Smart design of the enclosure
The clever design of the box with easily removable parts, allows easy installation and connection of cables.
Output voltage accuracy
It is achieved by tapping, without the need to disconnect the power cord.
High resistance to corrosion environment
All materials are selected according to strict criteria, including their high resistance to any corrosive environment, while in addition, a special two-layer Interpon Redox Plus paint system is applied, which further strengthens the high corrosion resistance of the metal shell.
High resistance to shock conditions
Our naval transformers are made with special anti-vibration bases and fully meet all the special requirements for naval warships in extreme shock conditions.
Full functionality on large slopes of the ship
In addition, all the other advantages of the MAR-TC transformers apply.
- Lighting supply
- Weapon systems supply
- Navigation and communication systems supply
- Emergency circuits supply
- Supply of galley consumers